- Vocabulary: English/Polish - Polish/English
- Vocabulary: collocations
- Prepositions: choose the right prepositions (1)
- Prepositions: choose the right prepositions (2)
- Vocabulary: crossword
- Grammar: this/that vs. these/those
- Grammar: have you got vs. are you
- Grammar: questions - put the words in order (1=>5)
- Grammar: question words
- Translation: translate into English
- A football team has eleven players.
- Two feet have ten toes.
- 50 – 30 = twenty
- A week has seven days.
- 9 + 6 = fifteen
- A century has a hundred years.
- A triangle has three sides.
- 25 / 5 = five
- A year has twelve months.
- 14 x 5 = seventy
- 2 hands = 2 thumbs + eight fingers.
© 2011 Focus English School