Conditionals exercises - answers
- I would write to her if I knew her address.
- I wouldn’t mind living in this country if the traffic were not so bad.
- If I showed you how to open the safe, would you promise not to tell anyone?
- If the police come looking for you I will say you have left the country.
- If you moved to the UK you would have to learn to speak English.
- She would not buy it if she didn’t think she needed it.
- The salad would taste better if you added some garlic.
- We would grow our own vegetables if we had a garden.
- What will you do if the boat sinks.
- When the sun shines I like to lie on the beach.
© 2013 Focus English School