Time words with the Present Perfect exercise
- Translate from Polish into English
- English prepositions exercise 1
- English prepositions exercise 2
- Present Perfect vs. Past Simple exercise
- Regular / Irregular English verbs exercise
- Short answers in English exercise
- Questions in English exercise
- Time words with the Present Perfect exercise
- Translate into English exercise 1
- Translate into English exercise 2
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- Has anyone seen any good films recently?
- I’ve never liked pop music; I prefer jazz.
- I don’t know what this is: I haven’t eaten it before.
- Tom has always wanted to be a musician. He loves playing the guitar.
- A: Would you like a cake? B: No thanks, I’ve just eaten.
- I’ve already seen Titanic so I don’t want to see it again.
- Have you ever been to New York?
© 2013 Focus English School