English adjectives with endings -ed and -ing exercise
- Sometimes I find this conversation very boring.
- I was bored at the concert, I am not interested in music.
- This book is very interesting.
- He tells very amusing stories.
- It is an amusing anecdote.
- He was interested in all we told him.
- He looked at them in an amusing way.
- I was tired after six hours on the train.
- He is very tiring when he starts telling anecdotes everybody knows.
- We were stimulated by his talk.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy