English conjunctions exercise
- 1. I didn't have another book, nor was it light enough to read.
- 2. Will you have tea or coffee?
- 3. There is neither bread nor flour in this shop.
- 4. You must work harder, or you will never pass your examinations.
- 5. Either you or I must do it.
- 6. Do you prefer going to the theatre or the cinema?
- 7. I didn't want to do it, nor had I the time.
- 8. Buy some apples or some pears.
- 9. You can go this way or that way.
- 10. Neither he nor I know how to do it.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy