English exercises plural nouns
- 1. How many countries have you visited?
- 2. I saw two wolves on the way here.
- 3. Where are my keys?
- 4. There are twenty-five short stories in this book.
- 5. Buy me three kilos of potatoes, please.
- 6. I'd like two tooth-brushes, please.
- 7. Have you got any proofs against him?
- 8. Those flies are really nasty.
- 9. I can see nothing but roofs and leaves of trees.
- 10. Try to put it all on these two shelves.
- 11. There are no cuckoos in the woods.
- 12. I will keep your watches.
- 13. Boys will be boys.
- 14. Many soldiers lost their lives during this war.
- 15. I have got two handkerchiefs.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy