English grammar articles exercises - answers
- 1 This morning I had a boiled egg and toast for breakfast.
- 2 The President of the United States is elected every four years.
- 3 As I was walking along the street, I saw a 10 note on the pavement.
- 4 It was getting dark in the room, so I turned on the light.
- 5 There were no chairs so we all had to sit on the floor.
- 6 As soon as I saw the fire, I called the fire-brigade.
- 7 I went into the shop and asked to speak to the manager.
- 8 'Have you got a car?' 'No, I've never had a car in my life.'
- 9 There's no need to buy any milk. The milkman brings it every morning.
- 10 Bill wasn't feeling well, so he went to the doctor.
© 2013 Focus English School, Cookies policy