First Conditionals exercises - answers
- When autumn comes, the leaves fall from the trees.
- He works flexible hours; if there is not much to do, he comes home early.
- Unless you apologise, I’ll never talk to you again.
- If you pick me up from work today, I will buy you a drink.
- If you boil soup, it spoils the flavour.
- You get one point when you answer a question correctly.
- I will meet you in the square, unless you’d prefer to meet somewhere else.
- If you buy a car, I will sell my motorbike.
- The rules of this club are very strict; if you break them, you are asked to leave.
- He will never get promoted unless he learns to be more polite to customers.
- If you really want me to, I will take the dog to the vet.
© 2013 Focus English School