Plural nouns quiz
- 1. Tomatoes make me sick.
- 2. There are many churches in our country.
- 3. The buses are late today, aren't they?
- 4. Those two houses are quite modern.
- 5. I have got two cigarettes.
- 6. These exercises are not difficult.
- 7. I like these photos.
- 8. She hates potatoes.
- 9. Be careful with these knives! They are very sharp.
- 10. They have two girls and two boys.
- 11. The babies are asleep.
- 12. There are lots of leaves on the pavement.
- 13. Our wives will be angry if we are late.
- 14. The days are short in winter.
- 15. Bring me two glasses, please.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy