Relative pronouns who which that exercise
- I met a woman who / that can speak Chinese.
- What’s the name of the man who / that lives next door?
- What’s the name of the river which / that goes through the town?
- Everybody who / that went to the party enjoyed it very much.
- Do you know anybody who / that wants to buy a car?
- Where is the clock that / which was on the wall?
- She always asks me questions which / that are difficult to answer.
- I have a friend who / that is very good at singing.
- I don’t like people who / that never stop talking.
- Have you seen the dictionary that / which was on the table?
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy