Persons in English exercise
- Singular persons in English
- Verb 'TO BE' in English
- Possessive adjectives in English
- Persons in English exercise
- Verb 'to be' in English exercise
- Word order in English - exercise 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Articles in English exercise
- Basic questions in English exercise
- Possessive adjectives in English exercise
- 1. A: What's your name, please? B: John Smith.
- 2. Hi, I'm Chris. What's your name?
- 3. A: Hello, are you Mr Willson? B: Yes, that's right.
- 4. Hello, my name's John Brown.
- 5. A: Are you Mrs Wilson? B: No, I'm Mrs Sanders.
- 6. Hello, I'm Betty Smith.
- 7. Are you Betty Wilson?
- 8. Hi, my name's Smith, and what is your name?
- 9. Hi, my name's Betty Peterson, and I'm a student.
- 10. My name is Bob, and what's your name?
© 2013 Focus English School