English grammar causative have
- We will (the documents/deliver) have the documents delivered to you by the postman.
- She couldn’t understand the document so she (it/translate) had it translated by her colleague
- How often (you/your eyes/test) do you have your eyes tested?
- I will never (my ears/pierce) have my ears pierced. It’s too painful.
- Look at her hair. She must (it/dye) have had it dyed.
- Your car is making a lot of noise. You should (it/service) have it serviced.
- She’s going to (a rose/tattoo) have a rose tattooed on her leg.
- Do you (your cat/groom) have your cat groomed regularly?
- I (my tooth/pull out) had my tooth pulled out yesterday.
- I (my car/wash) have my car washed every week.
© 2013 Focus English School