Plural of memorandum
- Countable nouns
- Uncountable nouns
- Uncountable nouns ending with '-s'
- Nouns - plural nouns
- Nouns - pronunciation of plural nouns
- Nouns with the same singular and plural forms
- Nouns with unusual plural form (of foreign origin)
- Nouns with only plural form
- Collective Nouns
- Possessive nouns with 's
- List of plural nouns - A
- Plural nouns list - B
What is the plural of memorandum in English?
The plural of memorandum is: memorandums / memoranda.
© 2013 Focus English School