Mowa zależna ćwiczenia test - odpowiedzi
ĆwiczeniePrzekształć następujące zdania na Mowę Zależna w języku angielskim. Aby sprawdzić swoje odpowiedzi kliknij na trzy znaki zapytania.
Potrzebujesz pomocy?Mowa zależna
- We visited her this morning.
- They said they had visited her that morning.
- We’ll see her next summer.
- They said they would see her the following summer.
- They were there three months ago.
- He said they had been there three months before.
- I’m meeting them at four o’clock today.
- He said he was meeting them at four o’clock that day.
- I can’t see you tomorrow.
- She said she couldn’t see me the next day / the following day.
- He is going to Berlin tomorrow.
- She said he was going to Berlin the next day / the following day.
- I’ll come as soon as I can.
- He said he would come as soon as he could.
- I’ve sold all those you gave me yesterday.
- He said he had sold all those I had given him the day before.
- That is the last time I saw him.
- She said that was the last time she had seen him.
- We’ll meet tomorrow.
- They said they would meet the next day / the following day.
- Gramatyczne objaśnienia
- Gramatyczne ćwiczenia
- Czasowniki frazowe
- False friends
- Wyrazy przeciwstawne
- British vs. American
- Przysłowia angielskie
- Skróty angielskie
- Do pobrania