Zwroty z wyrazem 'FEEL' w zdaniach
- 'Your hand feel cold!' 'I know - I left my gloves at home.'
- After eating so much food, I began to feel ill.
- I'd like to know how people feel about the new plans.
- How are you today? Are you feeling better now?
- How do you feel about our new boss?
- Whenever I remember what happened, I always feel sad.
- 'What do you feel like doing tonight?' 'I don't know. What's on at the cinema?'
- Do you feel like a rest after your journey?
- I took a couple of aspirin, and an hour later I felt fine.
- Let's rent a video: I don't feel like going out tonight.
© 2014 Focus English School, Polityka Cookies