Present Simple Present Continuous ćwiczenia - odpowiedzi
- Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.
- You've got a new job. How are you getting on?
- I usually go to work by bus.
- Look! That man is trying to break into the shop.
- The water is boiling. Can you turn it off?
- She is never late. She always gets to work on time.
- Can you hear them? What are they talking about?
- "Hurry up! It's time to go!" "Ok, I am coming."
- The moon goes round the earth in about 27 days.
- I must go now. It is getting late.
© 2013 Focus English School