Wyrażenia z czasownikiem feel ćwiczenia 1
- What time did you go to bed last night?
- How do you feel about our new boss?
- Do you feel like a rest after your journey?
- What do you feel like doing tonight?
- How's your mum today?
- Ooh, your hands feel cold!
- How was work?
- I feel terrible about what I said to Tom.
- Oh, before nine. I felt really tired.
- I think he's OK. He's got some good ideas.
- No, it's OK, I slept a lot on the plane.
- I don't know ... what's on at the cinema?
- Oh, she's feeling much better, thanks.
- I know - I left my gloves at home.
- Oh, terrible. Sometimes I feel like walking out.
- Don't worry - I'm sure he wasn't upset.
© 2013 Focus English School, Polityka Cookies