Angielskie słownictwo odpowiedzi
- The currency in Australia is the Australian dollar.
- Mercedes-Benz is a German company.
- Hyundai is a Korean car company.
- Sony is a famous Japanese electrical company.
- Gucci is a famous Italian fashion company.
- All of these words mean 'hello'.
- She's from New York, but her family are from Puerto Rico.
- Hello my name's Andrei Vasilev. I'm nineteen years old.
- I'm a medical student at Moscow University. I want to be a doctor.
- Today I'm at Heathrow airport but I'm not here on holiday.
- I'm thirty-five years old and I'm married with two children.
- Brazil is a small country.
- Is your address 16 New Street?
- Is 'Howard' your surname?
- Philip and Elizabeth are on holiday.