Articles English exercises online
- Coal is sixty dollars a ton at the moment.
- Do you like - wine? I don’t drink alcohol.
- Have you done the washing-up?
- He gave me a diamond necklace.
- I like - tea with milk in it.
- I saw her when she was going to work.
- I stayed at home last night and listened to the radio.
- I think the guitar is one of the easiest instruments to play.
- I think it’s made of glass.
- I’ll have a dozen eggs and a loaf, please.
- It’s a fast car. Its top speed is 120 minutes an hour.
- There’s someone at the front door.
- When he was nineteen, he joined the army.
- Would like a cup of coffee?
- Would mind waiting for a couple of minutes?
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies policy