Articles grammar exercises - answers
- I used to take sugar in coffee but I’m on a diet.
- It costs fifty pounds and a half pence.
- You can pay by cheque here.
- Mr Brown is an old customer and an honest man.
- He has been accused of dishonesty.
- I’m a self-employed man. I have a business of my own.
- He was charged with murder and he said he had an alibi.
- I have an hour and a half for lunch.
- I only have half an hour.
- I hope you have a lovely time and good weather.
© 2013 Focus English School, Cookies policy