English countable uncountable nouns
- I feel like going out tonight. Let's go to a/an club.
- In order to prove he is innocent, we must find some evidence.
- The local government has agreed to repair the road outside our local shop.
- When the police arrived, we were very happy to see them.
- I like your new trousers. Where have you bought them?
- Thanks for a great weekend! We really had a/an good time.
- There is always a very large congregation at the church I go to.
- The car turned over, but luckily it didn't suffer serious damage.
- I've bought a new outfit for autumn.
- Sorry for being late, but I had a lot of work to do.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy