English exercises indefinite pronouns
- My girlfriend has got a gold earring in each ear.
- The room was full of people and all of them were speaking.
- He walked into the room with a knife in either hand.
- I tried to lift the heavy box but it was no good.
- People say that there is no business like show business.
- I looked everywhere for my pen and it was here all the time.
- The two cars were not in good condition, so I didn't buy either of them.
- I had no less than a hundred offers for my car.
- I feel tired this evening. I've been working hard all day.
- All people spent more time walking a century ago.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy