English exercises on tenses - answers
- 1. Our company has been producing these cars since 1978.
- 2. Our company produced the car which Pope John Paul II used during his visit to South America last year.
- 3. I have been trying to solve this problem for the last two hours.
- 4. He has been solving these problems for three hours now but I am afraid he has not solved even one yet.
- 5. What were you doing when she came in?
- 6. We have been waiting for you for ages. Please, do not keep us waiting next time.
- 7. I hope you will not find it difficult to cooperate with us.
- 8. It started to rain when I was digging the garden.
- 9. While I was digging the garden my brother-in-law was mowing the lawn.
- 10. Has anyone here seen a leather glove?
© 2013 Focus English School