English exercises pronouns possessive adjectives
- Where is Tom? Have you seen him?
- Where are my glasses? Where did you put them?
- This letter is for Chris? Can you give it to him?
- We wrote to Betty but she didn’t answer our letter.
- We’re going to the theatre. Why don’t you come with us?
- Did your brother pass his exams?
- Some people talk about their jobs all the time.
- Last night I went out for a meal with a friend of mine.
- She was very pleased because we invited her to stay with us.
- I know him but I can’t remember his name.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy