English future tense exercises - answers
- I promise I'll bring you present from the UK.
- Wait! I'll give you my phone number is case you need me.
- Where is the rest room? I think I'm going to be sick.
- I predict that Tom won't get the job - he's too unreliable.
- Chris will be happy to hear your news.
- I have decided that I am not going to speak to him again.
- I don't feel like going out tonight. I think I'll just go to bed.
- He is meeting me at 2 pm.
- Excuse me. What time does the train from Brighton arrive?
- Betty can't come away with us next weekend. She's working.
© 2013 Focus English School