English grammar exercises few little
- How many helpers do you need? Very few.
- He is such a good man that he has very few enemies.
- Few words were neded to make him understand the truth.
- I have very little time, so please try to say what you have to say as few words as you can.
- There are few books I like as much as this one.
- Few Polish Kings have done do much for the national culture as Stanislaw August.
- There is little respect in his words.
- How much money do you need? Very little.
- I want very little money - just what I have a right to.
- We have very little knowledge of that country.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy