English grammar infinitives - answers
- As soon as she started to speak I realized that she was not Scottish.
- Did you manage to finish the rapport on time?
- He agreed to help her in the kitchen.
- He crashed his car into a lamp post to avoid hitting a dog.
- He suggested dining at the restaurant, but we couldn’t afford to eat there.
- I gave up skiing after one day because I kept falling over.
- I really don’t feel like going to work today.
- Tom does not appear to care about whether she passes or fails.
- What do you intend to do when you graduate from university?
- Why did you refuse to lend his car?
© 2013 Focus English School