English grammar no none exercises
- None of the soldiers who went on patrol has come back.
- I see no other way out of the present situation.
- Have you any newspapers? I am sorry, Sir, but there are none left.
- There is no need to speak so loud.
- What letters did you have this morning? None.
- Hi. Thank you, I take no sugar in my tea.
- No gentleman would act as he did.
- No smoking is allowed in this carriage.
- None of his friends would help him.
- There is no man who could do it except him.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy