English grammar tense exercises - answers
- Last year I spent my holidays at the seaside.
- What do you think you will be doing at this time next year?
- Jane has been writing letters for two hours and she has written four.
- Listen, they are playing my favourite concert.
- Helen hasn’t found a new flat yet.
- We were standing in front of the house when the taxi arrived.
- I can’t stand listening to this horrible noise.
- The shop has been closed since I came to live here.
- She is talking to her mother just now?
- Henry finished his studies on 1st October 2003.
© 2013 Focus English School