English grammar time clauses exercises
- 1. She will be very happy if you take her to the theatre.
- 2. We'll go swimming as soon as school is over.
- 3. She will be a good actress if she works hard.
- 4. I will open the door when father rings.
- 5. I won't see him again if he doesn't come today.
- 6. We will begin as soon as Tom is ready.
- 7. I will stay here until it gets warmer.
- 8. Mother will bring us cakes when she goes out.
- 9. If he has time he will come with us.
- 10. Don't leave until I send you a message.
- 11. I will notify you as soon as I hear from her.
- 12. You won’t go until I know the truth.
- 13. He will come every day to help you with your work while I am away.
- 14. You will have a chocolate if you are good.
- 15. Give Chris this letter as soon as you see him.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy