English infinitives - answers
- Did you remember to call your husband?
- I don’t remember giving you permission to use my car.
- I stopped to get some petrol on my way home from work.
- I wish the children would stop making so much noise.
- My hair needs cutting.
- Oh no! I think I have forgotten to lock the door.
- She always forgets to close the fridge.
- She told me that she regrets shouting at you yesterday.
- The child will not stop crying. I guess he needs feeding.
- We regret to inform you that we cannot offer you the job.
© 2013 Focus English School