English preposition exercises - answers
- One could tell by his looks that he was tired.
- "Hamlet" was written by Shakespeare.
- It is useful to have all one's reference books close at hand.
- She looked at him.
- They arranged to meet at the theatre tonight.
- I will have finished this work by Saturday.
- Tell me at least one thing.
- You won't find him at home; he is gone out.
- He should have more sense than that at his age.
- All this work is done by hand.
© 2013 Focus English School, Cookies Policy