English question and answer
- How long does the film last? – About two hours.
- How many records are there in your collection? - About 200 records, I think.
- What were you doing when you heard the shot? - I was watching a film on TV.
- How long does it take you to get to work? – About half an hour.
- What time do you get up? – Quite early, at 6.
- What is the weather like now? – it’s still raining. I’m afraid.
- What do you do after school? – I go home.
- How much is this coat? – Five hundred pounds.
- How often do you go to the gym? – Twice a week.
- How old is your car? – It is five years old.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy