English tense exercise - answers
- I can’t find my umbrella. Somebody must have taken it.
- I’m very sorry for coming late.
- It’s unpleasant to swim in ice-cold water.
- Every Englishman likes to have bacon and eggs for breakfast.
- Many and her sister were very pleased with the hotel. So was I.
- It snowed in April, didn’t it?
- You can’t expect him to bring you a bunch of flowers every day.
- Tell me more. I’m interested in what you are saying.
- She should have taken off her hat in the theater, but she didn’t.
- He is thinking of leaving for America.
© 2013 Focus English School