English time expressions exercises
- I've cleaned all the parts, but the computer still doesn't work.
- We ran into the station and caught the bus just in time.
- I haven't met him for years.
- Long ago, the valley you can see was actually a river.
- The first time I noticed something wrong was when I got home.
- Dinner will be ready by the time you come back.
- He bought an expensive car, but regretted it later.
- I think our team will win eventually.
- I haven't been feeling well recently, doctor.
- Once you get used to the job, it won't seem so horrible.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy