English uncountable nouns
- I would like to go on a long journey by train.
- Excuse me, but have you got a licence for this gun?
- Brighton has a pretty good beach.
- What's the latest news? Can I have a look at your paper?
- Here's your ticket. Have you got any luggage?
- Why can't we leave the car in this car park?
- I'm going out tonight with a few of my friends.
- I want to know about buses to London. Can you give me a timetable?
- I can't come to your party today. I have a bad cold.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy