Exercise English tenses - answers
- I still have not found the bag I lost last week.
- I am staying in Spain till next Friday.
- I have been staying at this hotel since April.
- Peter is not here yet. I think he has missed the train.
- I have been thinking about her plans and I suppose I know what she is going to do.
- Have your parents arrived in Rome yet?
- As it is snowing we are not going out.
- Do not disturb him, he is working hard.
- Have you finished with this tape you borrowed from me last Monday.
- You are lying now! I do not believe any of your words.
© 2013 Focus English School