Exercise on preposition - answers
- 1 Are you good at repairing things?
- 2 He's not very good at remembering names.
- 3 We wanted to go to the cinema but John wasn't interested in going.
- 4. She is afraid of going to the dentist.
- 5 I want some new clothes. I'm fed up with wearing the same clothes every day.
- 6 I'm sorry for getting angry with you yesterday.
- 7 She went away without saying goodbye.
- 8 He is sorry for shouting at the boy.
- 9 We ran ten kilometres without stopping .
- 10 They walked past me in the street without speaking .
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy