Exercises on English articles
- A man and two women were sitting in the car. I think the man was German.
- Did you see the Pope when he came to Poland?
- Did you send me a postcard when you were in Grease?
- Have got a match, please?
- Have met Sam He’s a friend of mine.
- Have you been to the USA?
- He offered me a cigarette, but I refused.
- He’s a teacher. He’s from - London.
- I had a cup of tea can an ice cream. The tea was terrible.
- She sent me a letter and a card. The letter didn’t arrive.
- She took a sandwich and a piece of cake, but didn’t eat the cake.
- They had six cats and a dog. I really liked the dog.
- Yes, I work at this school. I’m a teacher.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies policy