Exercises on English future tenses - answers
- The doctor says I am going to have a baby!
- According to this timetable, the train arrives at 5.
- Great news! Tom and Carol are coming to visit us.
- Why are you going to buy a new car?
- Look out! That poster is going to fall!
- Call me as soon as Tom arrives.
- I have a feeling that something strange is going to soon.
- Don't call me between 5 and 6. I will be studying then.
- If you arrive too late, the best things will have gone.
- Could you call me at 5, because I'm leaving tomorrow.
© 2013 Focus English School