Exercises on English tenses - answers
- 1. She is not feeling well at all so she has not eaten anything today.
- 2. You have come too late. All of them are out.
- 3. Call an ambulance! There has been an accident.
- 4. They were talking so loudly that we could not really hear your words.
- 5. "There you are at last!' I hope you have not been waiting for me too long.
- 6. The Smith have been living.in the same street for twenty years.
- 7. What have you been drinking? Your face is white.
- 8. What was she singing in the kitchen when you came in.
- 9. I have not seen so many beautiful girls since I left Italy.
- 10. She has been trying dresses all the afternoon and I am tired.
© 2013 Focus English School