Exercises on preposition - answers
- I have brought her with me; she wouldn't let me go without her.
- He is tired with his work; he shouldn't work without any rest.
- How long can you go without smoking?
- If you walk out without your coat on, you will catch a cold.
- I can read Shakespeare with the help of a glossary, but not without.
- If he doesn't want to come with us, we can do without him.
- I am not satisfied with his answer.
- These countries are at war with each other.
- How long have you been working with this firm?
- I could do with some help, in fact, I can't do without it.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy