English preposition before after during exercises - answers
- Stop before it is too late.
- Immediately after passing his exams he is going a for a long holiday.
- Look before you jump.
- Don't enter the classroom during a lecture.
- This invention was made after many fruitless experiments.
- He publishes one book after another.
- Millions of people were murdered during the German occupation.
- He always had a scholarship during his University days.
- I’ve seen him somewhere before.
- He ran so quickly that he arrived before me.
© 2013 Focus English School, Cookies Policy