English prepositions among, between exercise - answers
- He is French, but he has lived for many years among Polish people.
- I don't know anybody among all my friends whom I would trust so much.
- The friendship between Mary and Ann goes back to their school year
- He was happy to be among friends again.
- Divide it equally between the two of you.
- Peaceful co-existence is possible between West and East.
- Please don’t smoke between courses.
- Shakespeare is the greatest among English poets.
- This is the one he values the most among all his books.
- He was hit between the eyes.
- What is the difference between these two watches?
- Between you and me, I don't like the idea.
- The ball passed between his legs.
- Were you among the members present?
- There’s a good service between here and the island.
- A great many things may happen between now and summer.
- We’ll be there between 4 and 4.30.
- Luxemburg lies between Belgium, Germany and France.
© 2013 Focus English School, Cookies Policy