Present Perfect vs. Past Perfect exercise - answers
- It isn’t raining now. It has stopped.
- We had no car at that time. We had sold our old one.
- The square looked awful. People had left litter everywhere.
- There was no sign of a taxi although I had ordered it half an hour before.
- There’s no more bread. We have eaten it all.
- You can have that magazine. I have finished with it.
- I was really tired last night. I had had a hard day.
- It’ll get warmer in here. I have turned the heating on.
- Do you want to see this film? It has started.
- This bill isn’t right. They have made a mistake.
© 2013 Focus English School