English grammar other, the other, the others, another exercise
- I want to see some other toys.
- Give meanother example.
- Our team wanted to play but the other team refused.
- On the one hand he is right, on the other hand he seems to be wrong.
- I will tell you that another time.
- I found some of my guests in the library but where were the others?
- No one has ever seen the other side of the moon.
- I must change into other clothes.
- I saw them on the other side of the street.
- We must find another house to live in.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy