Future Perfect exercises - answers
- 1. When you arrive I probably will have started the job.
- 2. They will have had dinner by the time we get there.
- 3. A few centuries from now wars, I hope, will have become a thing of the past.
- 4. In a year's time he will have taken to some more serious sort of job.
- 5. You will have done a lot of your work by the end of this month.
- 6. By November all the leaves will have fallen.
- 7. If he doesn't hurry, they will have left before he comes.
- 8. I am sure that tomorrow you will have forgotten all these rules.
- 9. Be quick! The child will have drowned before you rescue it.
- 10. She will have grown old before she learns the use of prepositions.
- 11. The airman will have flown more than a thousand miles, before the end of this month.
- 12. If you ring me up after nine o'clock. I will have spoken to the doctor.
- 13. We will have travelled twenty miles more before we cross the frontier.
- 14. Next year we will have been together for ten years.
- 15. I am sure they will have completed the new road before April.
© 2013 Focus English School