Gerund Infinitive Remember Forget exercise - answers
- Tom Did you remember to pick up those pictures?
- Bob What pictures?
- Tom I can remember mentioning it to you only this morning.
- Bob I can’t remember agreeing to pick up some pictures.
- Tom Well, don’t forget to call in at the shop for them tomorrow.
- Bob Ok!
- Tom Your memory is getting worse and worse. Yesterday afternoon you went out and forgot to lock the door.
- Bob I’m sure I didn’t forget to lock it. I can clearly remember looking for my keys. They were in my pocket.
- Tom You should write notes to yourself to remind you.
- Bob I would never remember to read them!
© 2013 Focus English School