Infinitives in English - answers
- 'Do you want to go by car?' 'No, let's walk.'
- Don't wake me up tomorrow morning. Let me sleep.
- It was a very sad film. It made me cry.
- Kevin's parents didn't want him to get married.
- Please don't tell Sarah about my plan. I don't want her to know.
- Please stay with me. I don't want you to go.
- 'Shall we begin?' 'No, let's wait a few minutes.'
- She didn't understand the story, so she asked me to explain it to her.
- Talk quietly. I don't want anybody to hear us.
- The kitchen is very dirty. Can you help me to clean it?
- What do you think about my problem? What do you advise me to do?
- You're here early. I expected you to arrive later.
© 2013 Focus English School