Irregular nouns plural
- Economics deals with the principles of production.
- All the valuables were removed to the cellar.
- He says his goods are the best.
- A new plant was completed last year.
- Mathematics embraces geometry.
- I didn't know that billiards was his favourite game.
- There is always a means to an end.
- Measles often proves to be a dangerous disease.
- My spectacles are broken.
- Phonetics is an interesting subject.
- No news is good news.
- Victuals were carried to the ship.
- Your trousers have been ironed.
- My scissors don't cut well.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy